BLU Tank II T193 Unlocked GSM Dual-SIM Cell Phone w/ Camera and 1900 mAh Big Battery – Unlocked Cell Phones – Retail Packaging – Black Yellow
The Tank II is one of BLU’s strongest and most durable feature-phones, delivering up to three times the battery life compared to others in its class. Its unique design makes it appealing and tough enough for both work and play! The TANK II features wireless connectivity allowing you to swap music and pictures with ease
The Tank II is one of BLU’s strongest and most durable feature-phones, delivering up to three times the battery life compared to others in its class. Its unique design makes it appealing and tough enough for both work and play! The TANK II features wireless connectivity allowing you to swap music and pictures with ease between friends and family, plus extremely powerful external speakers, so there is never a need for a headset.
- GSM Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (SIM 1 & SIM 2)
- 2.4″ TFT Screen Display; VGA Camera (640 x 480 pixels) w/ LED Flash + Video
- MediaTek Processor, 1900 mAh Big Battery, FM Radio, MP3/ MP4 Player, Bluetooth: v3.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- GSM Quad band 2G (850/900/1800/1900): compatibility Nationwide on T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, or any other carrier that accepts a 2G GSM Sim Card. Will NOT work with 3G only providers like ATT nor any CDMA Carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Boost, PagePlus)
- GSM(2G) Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (SIM 1 & SIM 2)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin, Pure Talk USA.
the construction sucks and is cheap This phone is $20. I’m dumbfounded by the reviews that complain it doesn’t have this or that. Let’s be real, this is a backup / emergency / throwaway phone and that’s all it is. If you want it for that purpose, it does every thing you need. If you plan on using this day in and day out as a prepaid phone, you’re going to want to go with something with a little more features. This phone has a 30 day standby battery life and it sits in my emergency bag. That’s exactly what this phone is for…
Good travel or backup phone I like this phone. My regular cell is an iPhone. I got this as an international travel phone because it is cheap, simple, unlocked and dual SIM and has a long battery life. It takes full size SIM cards. Inserting the SIM cards isn’t immediately obvious. The instructions are useless. I figured it out by carefully studying a little icon impressed into the plastic above the battery compartment. Taking the cover off to get to the SIM cards is a little bit of a pain to take off and put back on…
Great quality, definitely worth the price! I bought this phone because I needed it to hold my other foreign SIM cards. Opened the boxed packaging from Amazon and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this phone! I was honestly expecting cheaper plastic and something more tacky-looking. But this phone actually looks decent – the white casing with blue accent looks cute – and this is coming from a usually hard-to-please designer!