Masentek M26 Bluetooth Headset V4.1 Cordless Handsfree Blue Earpiece w/ Noise Cancelling Mic for iPhone 6s Plus 5s 5c iPad Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 S5 Note5 4 LG Android and Other Bluetooth Device
Note:Any problem/question, please kindly contact us firstly. Our Customer Support Team will get back to you within 24 hours. Technical Details:– Model: M26– Noise reduction: CVC6.0– Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V4.1+EDR– Chip: CSR8615– Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP– Operation Range: Up to 33 feet– Talk Time: Up to 6 hours– Play Time: Up to 6
Note:Any problem/question, please kindly contact us firstly. Our Customer Support Team will get back to you within 24 hours.
– Model: M26
– Noise reduction: CVC6.0
– Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V4.1+EDR
– Chip: CSR8615
– Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
– Operation Range: Up to 33 feet
– Talk Time: Up to 6 hours
– Play Time: Up to 6 hours
– Standby Time: Up to 160 hours
– Charge Time: 1 hour
How to Pair:
1.Before using the headset, please use the USB charging cable to charge it first.
2.Press the power button of the headset for 8 seconds or longer until you see the blue-red light blinking alternately or hear a beep, it will automatically enter pairing mode.
3.Make sure your phone’s bluetooth function turned on, search headset model on it.
4.Select the Bluetooth model and connect. Enter the password or code 0000 if needed.
1x Bluetooth Headset
1x USB charging cable
1x Ear hook
1x User Manual
1x Standard box
Masentek (TM) is the only legal owner and seller of the trademark Masentek (TM), we are not responsible for the fakes you buy from other tortious seller. Please be careful.
If for any reason you are not happy with any product by Masentek (TM), please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to solve it upon receipt of your emails.
We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products. Masentek (TM) is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law
- WIRELESS AND UNIVERSAL – Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology with up to 6 hours of continuous talking / music time, easy and fast pairing with smartphones and tablets, compatible with iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPod, iPod touch, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and other Android cell phones.
- SWEAT PROOF & RELIABLE – Whether you are at the gym or doing outdoor sports like running or biking, Masentek Earphones can withstand your most rigorous activities. Its sweat proof and splash proof features keep you move without compromising the functionality.
- PAIR WITH ANY 2 DEVICES – Masentek Earphones can pair with 2 different Bluetooth devices simultaneously. It will double the options for answering calls & enjoying music from 2 different devices at the same time.
- HANDS FREE SOLUTION – Keep your phone in your running belt or armband, and utilize the multi-functional controller to listen to music, answer phone calls and change tracks conveniently. Never worry that the long, tangled wires will get in your way when you are on the move.
Bluetooth Earpiece I didn’t like it due to the earpiece volume being low and it also was very uncomfortable to wear. On top of that, I requested to return it and although it costed $19, the seller deducts the return shipping fee…not happy with that!
I could use the odd clear earpiece with out the black loop (that circles your ear) just fine with no falling out or feeling lose I never have been a big headset user; I’ve always just stuck with the headphones/earbuds. After trying this guy out I notice what a pain in the BUTT the headphones are! Always swinging around (especially if I only have one earbud in), the person on the other end hears EVERYTHING when the buds are clacking around and falling out of your ears etc. So I tried this headset out yesterday while talking with my Nana and holy cow. I guess I’m sold!
I Finally Found THE ONE I sometimes have a difficult time with getting these types of devices to fit my ear well without falling out. This one, though, to my surprise, fits just perfect!! To be quite honest, I have always thought that people look quite ridiculous wearing these things, but they really are convenient, and as I get older, I tend to veer toward convenience rather than giving as much thought to what I look like:) This one isn’t large and awkward, though, so that helps. It came in a nice darker blue…