Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch with Camera
Features: – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, Single Micro SIM Card – Bluetooth Dialer, Call Reminder, Bluetooth Call – Bluetooth SMS / IM Message Notified – 1.56″ TFT LCD Touch Screen 240*240 pixels – 2.0M Camera – Anti-loss Technology to bind phone – Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder – Calendar (Synchronizable)
– GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, Single Micro SIM Card
– Bluetooth Dialer, Call Reminder, Bluetooth Call
– Bluetooth SMS / IM Message Notified
– 1.56″ TFT LCD Touch Screen 240*240 pixels
– 2.0M Camera
– Anti-loss Technology to bind phone
– Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder
– Calendar (Synchronizable)
CPU: MTK6260A 533MHz
SIM Card: Single SIM Card (Micro SIM Card) Can be as a phone
External memory: Support TF card up to 32GB
Display: 1.56 inch TFT LCD, 240 x 240 pixels
Picture Format: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Music Format: MP3, WAV
Battery: 380 mAh
Talk Time: 3 Hours
Standby Time: 180 Hours
USB Port: Mini USB 5pin interface
Gravity Sensor: Support
This watch is Bluetooth 3.0. All functions support android 4.3 and up smart phones.
But for iphone, not it just support answer & call, phone book, music play, camera, clock, pedometer, phone anti-lost alert. Still not support SMS, Radio, remote camera control, sleep monitoring, etc.
– 1x DZ09 smart watch
– 1x USB Cable
– 1x User Manual
- Function: Passometer, Sleep Tracker, Message Reminder, Call Reminder, Answer Call, Dial Call, Remote Control, Push Message.
- Compatibility: All Android and iOS Mobile Phone & Android Tablet PC. Android Mobile Phone: Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE, OPPO, XIAOMI, and so on. iOS Mobile Phone: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s , iPhone 4, iPhone 4s (This APP can’ t be installed by iOS, Apple system can’ t sync SMS and Bluetooth push information, but other functions can be used by iPhone); Android Tablet PC: Samsung, Nexus, Onda, Newsmy, and so on.
- Bidirectional anti loss: Anti lost remind Bidirectional search
- Entertainment: MP3 local playback; Bluetooth music playing
- Please search “Padgene” for more choice.
Suprisingly… May 31,2016 update: After Verizon finally uprated my S5 to 6.0.1 android, now my connections issues have gone away. So, for the price, you can’t go wrong. Just remember, a phone reset also means a watch reset. AKA, of you turn off your phone, you will also have to do so with your watch. to reconnect. Make sense?
Here is the information many of you are looking for. I bought 3 of these. There are instructions in the box with Kanji on one side and English on the other. It looks like it may have fallen victim to a poor translator. Nonetheless, I have a Samsung Gear 2. The quality is almost spot on with that. You will need to follow these steps to make it work. Charge the watch. Make sure you have a QR reader on the device the watch will interact with. You can find them in the play store if you don’t have one. After, turn it on. If a watch face comes…
it works! u need btnotification 4.0 app on Google play You can call and text with this, without a SIM card.. just download the current bt notification app .. the watch will have a qr code that u can scan to get the notifier but all I did was Google bt notification and found the most recent one and it works.Just remember MOST RECENT bt notification APP.. Google play has it.. as of 11-2-2016 it will be the 4.0 bt notification app