SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headset Stereo Neckband Sport Earbuds with Mic (10 Hours Play Time, Bluetooth 4.1, Sweatproof) – [Upgraded Version of Q800]
Audio without LimitsCut the cord forever and set yourself free with advanced Bluetooth 4.1 technology for fast, easy pairing. Multiple Bluetooth profiles: 4.1 and A2DP1.2 provide true freedom for a wirelessly streamed audio experience like no other. Total acoustic immersion allows you to feel every beat of your favorite music. And with a wireless RF
Audio without Limits
Cut the cord forever and set yourself free with advanced Bluetooth 4.1 technology for fast, easy pairing. Multiple Bluetooth profiles: 4.1 and A2DP1.2 provide true freedom for a wirelessly streamed audio experience like no other. Total acoustic immersion allows you to feel every beat of your favorite music. And with a wireless RF range up to 33 feet (10m), staying on the move has never been easier.
Innovative hardware technology delivers class-leading ambient noise reduction. Enjoy streamed lossless output for rich treble and enhanced bass to really connect with your audio. This optimal listening experience is designed to last too: get up to 10 hours of continuous play time on a single charge, with fast charging times of just two hours to get you quickly back in your groove.
The SoundPEATS Q900 Universal Headset deploys built-in technology for skip-free audio streaming even during your most strenuous work out session. It keeps up no matter where you are: from the gym, relaxing at home, outdoors, commuting to traveling. Specially designed for both sports and health enthusiasts, the ultra-lightweight earphones weigh just 4.58 ounces (13g) for exceptional portability.
The form factor may be ultra-compact at just 0.553* 0.62*0.07inches (163 x 192 x 23 mm), but the headset can effortlessly deliver big, powerful audio. Get maximum comfort and a secure fit every time: ergonomic earbuds (3 different sized pairs) are provided with every headset, and the secure Magnetic EZ-Lock system allows each earbud to attach safely to the neckband when not in use. Premium-grade materials provide an unmatched combination of sweatproof durability, improved stability and convenient carry/storage.
- 【Neckband Designed】: Around-the-Neck Wearing Style With Body-contoured Fit. Made of ultra-light shape-memory alloy, great for easy carrying and all day comfort. Ensures a 100% comfortable fit especially when you are running, cycling, exercising and staying at home or in the Office.
- 【Magnetic EZ-Lock】: This headphone has a magnetic ez-lock which keeps the earpiece attached to the neckband. This makes it very convenient to carry around when it is not in use. You will never worry about the cord/wire dangles around your neck.
- 【Easy Button Control】: Upgraded version of our previous model, the Q800; we moved the control buttons from the front to the side of the headphone which makes it more comfortable and easy for media control and hands-free calling.
- 【Bluetooth 4.1+aptx】: Supports two connected devices simultaneously and automatically connects after being paired successfully for the first time, high-fidelity stereo sound quality with aptx codec. These headphones are compatible with most smartphones, iPhone and Android.
- 【Long-Lasting Usage & Lightweight Design】: Up to 10 hours of music and 300 hours of standby time on only 2 hours of charging. Since it has a super Light Weight Design, the net weight is only 4.58 ounces, you will feel nothing for gym and workout.
Every bit as quality as my LG set! I have two LG HBS750 headsets, and I cannot see any appreciable difference between those and the SoundPEATS version (the latter being nearly HALF the price!). The sound quality of the Q900 rivals the vast majority of wired headphones that do not have base tubs coming off the earbuds. Personally, I found the mids and highs to be equivalent to my wired apple earpods, with some room for improvement with bass. This set took only an hour or so to fully charge, and were immediately discoverable…
Good buy, finally a pair I’m not sending back I have tried five pairs of Bluetooth headphones. They all had one or more of the following issues: subpar sound quality, were uncomfortable, wouldn’t stay in my ears, inconvenient button layouts, looked goofy when worn. With these earbuds, I think I’m done searching. I have to qualify that by saying the sound on these is not the best that I’ve heard, even from Bluetooth headphones. But the other conveniences outweigh this and I’m willing to compromise, because in the other areas they surpass…
Great sound, but not great for athletic activities SoundPEATS is a company that I am familiar with owning two other pairs of wireless earbuds made by them. While I love the wireless earbuds that I own I found that the inline mic on those is not a clear as I would prefer for phone calls. That left me looking for what I thought would be a better solution…a larger mic and controls. The Q9000 definitely has those features. These sit around your neck (see photos) and the earbuds go in to your ears. The length of the earbud cord is adjustable by…