BLU Energy X 2 – With 4000 mAh Super Battery – US GSM Unlocked Smartphone – Black
The energy x 2 is a stunning smartphone that provides all day power with its massive 4,000mAh battery, and OTG capability that allows you to charge other electronic devices. Product Features Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, with Android 5.1 Lollipop 4,000 mAh super battery that lasts up to 3 days with standard usage and over 30
The energy x 2 is a stunning smartphone that provides all day power with its massive 4,000mAh battery, and OTG capability that allows you to charge other electronic devices.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, with Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4,000 mAh super battery that lasts up to 3 days with standard usage and over 30 days on standby, get up to 1 hour of Talk time with lightening quick 10 min charge.
- 5.0″ curved touch panel HD display, 8MP Main Camera + 5MP Front Camera with built in F2.2 Aperture + Blue glass
- MediaTek Quad Core 1.3 GHz Processor with Mali-400 GPU, 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB
- GSM Quad Band 4G HSPA+ (850/1700/1900): US Compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, Pure Talk USA and others
Beautiful screen & long lasting battery I was looking for an inexpensive phone to use as a dedicated Sonos controller so I probably should not be the first to review this phone. I have gotten by for years with an iPod Touch and an old flip phone and so I am not really familiar with smart phones. But to this novice it has an impressive screen; colors just seem to leap out at you. Seems to have a sturdy build, feels like metal to me. I was surprised at how big it is compared to my iPod. It is also at least two times as heavy, which is…
For the price, these BLU phones have a lot to offer You know, as you begin to see phones like this pop up for around $100, you simply have to think that the days of the thousand-buck phone are numbered. As I sit here I’m rocking out to Van Morrison on Youtube on a screen that, if not stellar, is at least very good. I should say at the outset, phones for me are far more about cameras, doing Google searches and even watching Youtube videos (yes, mostly Van the Man) than they are about making phone calls. Any phone will make a decent phone call as…
Energy X 2 Great Phone so far. It’s nice having an unlocked phone. I’m using this phone on ATT it was very easy to set up. First charge the phone with it’s adapter or any Android adapter that’s not type C. Install your Sim card into slot 1 which is the metal one. It’s located towards the left side face down below the camera. Then if you have an XD card it goes right over the top of the Sim’s card. After that you can restore your contacts and App’s thru your Google Account. Load the app’s that you use the…