Cell Phone Tips
It’s a rare moment when you aren’t in the presence of someone on their cell phone. If you want to get the most out of your phone here are some ways to maximize your cellular phone’s features and make the most of this practical invention. 1) Manuals are usually fairly long and can be a
It’s a rare moment when you aren’t in the presence of someone on their cell phone.
If you want to get the most out of your phone here are some ways to maximize your cellular phone’s features and make the most of this practical invention.
1) Manuals are usually fairly long and can be a bit confusing. These manuals however are there to help you understand your phone.
The phone’s features are properly organized into categories, making the manual a breeze to read and understand.
You’ll also be surprised to learn that your phone has many more features than you thought, and probably never would have imagined on a phone.
2) Check out or your cell phone’s manufacturer’s website. This is an excellent and easy-to-use resource in addition to the information you received with your cell phone.
3) Keep the number (usually a toll free number) that will connect you easily to on-call service agents who are standing by the help you with your calling questions, they may also be able to help you decide if you are getting everything you needed..
Also, here are some things you may not have known about your cell phone:
1) You can store a given amount of names and phone numbers into your phone’s memory, allowing you to record a phone book in your cell.
This may be set with specific ring tones and visual displays so you know when they are calling you also.
2) Some phones have a voice-activated dial feature, by simply saying the persons name, it will be prompted to dial the number you desire.
3) Handy little feature is the built in alarm clocks many cell phones have. This is handy for wake-up calls, or simple reminders of other tasks (including short naps).
4) The call forward feature is handy. If you are on the road and want the calls coming into your home to be forwarded to your cell, or if you’d like to have it reversed to the land phone, this feature may be included in your cell phone features.
5) Timer Feature is handy; it allows for you to time the minutes you are using on your phone. If you are on a limited plan, it will help you monitor what’s being used.
6) Vibration vs. Ringing; this feature is handy. If you want people to be able to call you, but, don’t want the ring to disturb others, setting the phone to vibrate instead of ringing may be an option for you to select.
7) If you like games, you’re in luck! This feature may be on your phone as well. If you are in for a long wait somewhere, it may be a fun way to fill the time.
Read your cell phone manual and ask your cell phone provider about the features if you have more questions.