HTC Desire 610 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android 4.4 Smartphone – Black
The incredible HTC Desire 610, with super-fast 4G LTE, a powerful Quad-Core Processor, a gorgeous design, and front-facing speakers. Product Features 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 850 / 1900 / 2100 (Bands 2, 4, 5 and 17) 4.7″ Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ HTC
The incredible HTC Desire 610, with super-fast 4G LTE, a powerful Quad-Core Processor, a gorgeous design, and front-facing speakers.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 850 / 1900 / 2100 (Bands 2, 4, 5 and 17)
- 4.7″ Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ HTC Sense UI 5.5
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4, Adreno 305 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
HTC Desire 610: Review The HTC Desire 610 is a good phone if your not looking for killer specs. With the HTC signature front facing “boom speakers” sharing video and songs with your friends gets a lot better. All though the screen resolution is average it still is bright and vibrant. The viewing angles aren’t the best and the colors get washed out when viewing from the sides and below and above. The back camera is very clear and crisp and the camera app is very user friendly and has lots of options as filters…
Important info if you want to use it on a t-mobile network I bought this phone in order to use it on the t-mobile network, however, the Sim size of the phone is a Nano while I had a micro Sim card. After some cuts on my micro Sim card, I was able to make it work perfectly. Also, in order to get data connection for t-mobile you need to insert a network manually, there’s several videos on youtube that show step by step how to do it. Other than that, the phone has worked perfectly and the packaging was perfect as well.
A good to great cellphone I had use the phone for a week. Strong signal, easy to use and navigate, right size, looks great, battery is holding 2 full days. So far I found just one issue: the calculator is really poor, it needs a serious update. The basic camera is average; however, if you play with the setting you will see a serious improvement. The construction is plastic, so I recommend a case. Compared to newer phones it looks just OK but the size and functions are above average.