Mpow Air Vent Magnetic Phone Car Mount, Cell Phone Holder for iPhone 7/6S/6 Plus/5S/5,Google Pixel/Pixel XL/Nexus 6/6P, LG,HTC, Huawei, Black [2 PACK]
Operation has never been easier! Effortless Installation 1. Insert the mount in the Air Vent Mount in your car; 2. Place the magnet metal plate in your case between the cover and the phone, Or stick on the round magnet metal on your phone or GPS; 3. And your phone is go to go! 360
Operation has never been easier!
1. Insert the mount in the Air Vent Mount in your car;
2. Place the magnet metal plate in your case between the cover and the phone, Or stick on the round magnet metal on your phone or GPS;
3. And your phone is go to go!
360 Degree Swivel
Innovative ball head construction allows you to quickly adjust to optimal angle in 360 degrees. No Blind Side.
Dual Setting Clip
Mpow car mount holder offers two thickness settings to ensure a secure fit onto your air vent. One is for thin air vent blade, the other is for thick air vent blade.
More Than a Holder
Mpow Grip Magic Air Vent Mount Holder can also be used as a kickstand to hold the device in place on a flat surface.
1. This car mount may not fit in with AC vent;
2. This car mount can hold phones (with cases) that weigh under 7.05 ounces;
3. Thick cases such as Otter boxes, and unsmooth cases may not work well with this car mount;
4. For big phones and phablets, and phones with thick or unsmooth cases, we strongly recommend to you Mpow Grip Pro 2 CD Slot Car Mount (search ASIN: B00PC29ETE to find out);
5. Metal plate (included) is not to be used with any Qi Wireless Charging products in wireless charging as it can get hot and damage the device.
Every Mpow Product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee!
- 2 PACK MOUNT HOLDER FOR EASIER USE: Designed with a sturdy rubber base and a powerful magnetic head for holding smartphones, our air vent universal car mount holder is much easier to use than others due to its simple and complementary design. 1 backup for instant replacement.
- STURDY BASE: The high quality rubber construction of the base guarantees the base will solidly hold the magnetic head of the mount regardless of road vibrations or impacts.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE: Universal fits for cell phones, mini tablets and etc. Just push the holder into the air vent. No cradle, no bracket, no clamp, only the magnetic force can ensure a safety operation.
- MULTI-COMPOUND MODE: Three stick modes are available: put the metal plate between your case and the phone; simply stick the adhesive metal plate on your phone; Use our built-in metal plate case.
- POWERFUL MAGNETIC MOUNT: The reinforced magnetic holder can attract and hold most smartphones in the market (big phones/phablets excluded).
Best Navigation tool ever – LOVE IT. I love this device. I have quit using the $2500 Nav system you have to program. Now I just tell Google where I want to go and it finds it for me. BUT, it would never work except for this simple ventilator magnet for my phone. I have used other dashboard and ventilator phone clamp tools to hold my phone. NONE COMPARE. I like the price. I like the easy setup. I love just placing my phone on the magnet and have it hold exactly where I want it. It is so easy to remove it is like a miracle…
A game-changer for where to put you cell phone in the car! I was constantly having a problem with where to keep my phone in the car — what do you do when both cupholders are full? It’s very convenient to have your phone clipped in the air vent right above your stereo (especially if you’re using it for navigation). I was a little worried that there may be a problem with the hot/cold air blowing on the phone, but I haven’t experienced this to be an issue.
pretty good phone mount. These are cheap and effective way to hold your phone where you can see it at a glance but it would have been nice if the metal disk that they sent with it was deburred so the edge was not sharp on the back of the phone. I find that the disk is razor sharp in places. Had they applied the adhesive on the opposite side, the sharp edge would have been towards the phone, not on the outer edge where you would feel it.Still, it was cheap and it works.