[Upgraded] Poweradd 2nd Gen 3.4A Pilot 2GS 10,000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, LG and Other 5V-enabled Devices – Silver (Apple Cable Not Included)
Poweradd – The Quality And Affordable Brand In US The Upgraded Version (3.4A Combined) Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10000mAh Portable Charger is coming, ideal solution for your charging requirements. Much more faster charging tech but much more cheaper price make the best offer you get. Detail makes perfect Compact size design for portability, and the long
Poweradd – The Quality And Affordable Brand In US
The Upgraded Version (3.4A Combined) Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10000mAh Portable Charger is coming, ideal solution for your charging requirements.
Much more faster charging tech but much more cheaper price make the best offer you get.
Detail makes perfect
Compact size design for portability, and the long sides of the unit are rounded to make it easy to hold. Aviation Aluminum body to ensure lightweight and durability.
Dual USB (1.0A + 2.4A) for charging 2 devices simultaneously.
The unique blue 2.4A output design makes it more easy to recognize and get a fast charge.
Smart Identification output, intelligently identifies your devices and delivers the fastest charge.
There is no doubt that this new technology would protect your devices much better.
Since the output port is USB, it can be used to charge smartphones, tablets, and even accessories, or any other 5V USB-charged devices (cable for Apple is not included) .
Always be prepared to power
With this Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10000mAh power bank, you could get 4 full empty-to-full charges for an iPhone 6S, about 3 charges for a large capacity smart phone like Galaxy S6, and 1.5 charges for an iPad Mini.
Sufficient energy storage makes it always be prepared to power.
Ultra-long Term Warranty Promise
Here at Poweradd, we provide 24-Month limited product warranty and 24*7 friendly customer support for any purchase from us.
1. Recharges the Pilot 2GS with a 2amp output charger to maximize the charging speed(in 6 hours).
2. Fully recharge your Pilot 2GS before first use to activate the battery.
3. Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one.
- Upgraded Charge – Auto detect your device and deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4A at most once connected, 5V/2A input is twice as faster than 5V/1A input; which means you could fully charge the Pilot 2GS in only 5 hours.
- Keep Your Phone’s Power away from Dying – 10,000mAh capacity is able provide 4 solid charges to an iPhone 6s, or at least 2.5 charges to a Galaxy S6, or 1 and a half charges for an iPad Mini.
- Compact Design – Aviation Aluminum body designed to ensure lightweight and durability, pocket size make it portable on the go.
- Built-in Safeguards – Grade A+ Li-polymer cell premium microchips multi-protect system supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, worry-free while using Pilot 2GS
- What You Get – Poweradd Pilot 2GS x 1, USB cable x 1, User Manual x 1, Feedback Card x 1; Poweradd Offers 30-Day money back within 24-Month limited product guarantee and 24h*7d friendly customer service.
Exceptional customer service I’ve used this a lot now – to charge my cell phone and my Kindle Fire. I noticed that while it does charge fast, the devices drain fast. I am now getting an error about the voltage being too high and it won’t charge my devices anymore. It may work with other devices, but not my Samsung Galaxy SII nor will it charge my Kindle Fire. I’m a little concerned that it has damaged both devices. I had to replace the battery in my cell phone after using this to charge it.
It stopped charging after two weeks. I was sent a replacement. ORIGINAL REVIEW: 1 star: I purchased this battery pack so I could play Pokemon Go more often. It was working fine and I was satisfied with it. However, after two weeks, it stopped charging. The picture I included shows that everything is plugged in property, but the charging lights are not showing up and the battery pack is not being charged. I am extremely unsatisfied with this product and do not recommend that anyone purchases it.
Battery defective or what? I purchased this product a few days ago in hope to keep my Galaxy S6 Edge Plus charged while on vacation for the summer. I saw the reviews for this product and I was really excited to purchase it. When I opened the product it worked fine. It started out with 3 led lights and then I charged it up overnight to 4 led lights. I used it all day to charge my phone. It did the job. Later that night I went to charge the battery for the next day just to find out the next morning that it did not leave…