Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2 for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
AMERICA’S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND – Faster and safer charging with our leading technology– 10 million+ happy users and counting Anker PowerDrive 224W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more Advanced Charging TechnologyExclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm
AMERICA’S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
– Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
– 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerDrive 2
24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That’s enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The PowerDrive 2 is one of the slimmest, sleekest car chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12″ MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it’s turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
If a port isn’t working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Compact Design: One of the industry’s smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- What You Get: The Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Maybe I received a bad one… UPDATE: Anker contacted me immediately after my bad experience and wanted to make it right. After a couple of questions they had for me, they believed I was sent a faulty unit. They quickly sent me another charger…actually an upgraded one…that works great. I love the charger but the real story is how Anker made things right with a disappointed customer. I would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future. A+ company!
Good charger, bad service. (Good service…read the review) UPDATE: Anker contacted me a couple days later and promised me a completely fixed unit. 2 days later I see a package in the mailbox. I didn’t hesitant to throw it on the electronic load and plug it into the car for a good drive. Lo and behold, everything is fixed. The center spring was less “springy” the side springs were hard as a rock, and the thermal design was much better. At 10v 3 amps the charger is equally hot (a good thing because the heat is actually getting out of the plastic…
Perfect quality, packaging and does what is supposed to do. This was bought fro my systers car, it does exactly what is says, I feel is charges my S5 and her phone at max charging speed, her use does not requires her to remove and re-insert the charget frequently.