TECHO® Universal Professional HD Camera Lens Kit for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 5s, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5, Mobile Phone (0.45x Super Wide Angle Lens + 12.5x Super Macro Lens + 37mm Thread Clip Holder)
Lens include: 0.45X Wide Angle Lens allows more of the scene to be included in the photograph, which is useful in architectural, interior and landscape photography. 12.5X Macro lens helps to take sharp pictures as close as 50mm from the subject (perfect for flowers, coins, insects, etc.). Features: New design universal clip can attach any
0.45X Wide Angle Lens allows more of the scene to be included in the photograph, which is useful in architectural, interior and landscape photography.
12.5X Macro lens helps to take sharp pictures as close as 50mm from the subject (perfect for flowers, coins, insects, etc.).
New design universal clip can attach any 37MM Thread Digital SLR Pro Lens on your mobile
0.45X wide angle lens for a high definition wide angle image without distortion
Built-in 12.5X super macro lens for extreme close-up shots
Premium Rimmed Glass: High quality rimmed glass reduces light reflection around lens edge
Professional High Definition: PHD Lens reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections
Work on most types of mobile phone that their camera lenses are not bigger than 13mm diameter
The Flash Light might be blocked when the lens is in use.
The Macro Len and the Wide Angle Len are attached together while you receive them
1 x 0.45X HD Wide Angle Lens
1 x 12.5X Macro Lens (Screwed with the Wide Angle Lens)
1 x Universal 37MM Thread Clip
2 x Lens Cover
1 x Leatherette Pouch
1 x User Guide
1 x TECHO Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
1 x TECHO Retail Box
Every TECHO Product includes a 30 days money-back & 12-month worry-free warranty!
- This is a 2 in 1 tiny clip-on detachable HD lens for mobile phones & digital cameras. With the macro lens, can be taken picture of a tiny object clearly in the details. Wide angle lens is suitable to take picture of large ranges, such group of people, buildings and landscape.
- New design universal clip can attach every 37MM Thread Digital SLR Pro Lens on your mobile. Turn your mobile into DSLR Camera easily.
- Bigger than bigger. Professional HD Lens reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections. Top-grade aluminum construction increases the durability of the product and let TECHO Lens Kit be your partner of photography.
- Universal detachable clamp design, work on most types of mobile phone that their camera lenses are not bigger than 13mm diameter. Suitable for most mobile phones, easy and convenient to operate. It can apply to iPhone, HTC, Samsung, smart phone, iPad, Tablet PC or anywhere you can imagine.
- NOTE: 1.when use Macro Lens, suggest keeping 1-2cm distance from your object to take more clear pictures. 2.The Macro Lens and the Wide Angle Lens are attached together while you receive them.
Easy to cross thread though have to be very carefull Its actually two lens. Quality blew me away. The Clip is a hard plastic, but the Lens is some type of Anodized Aluminum. Threads are 37 mm Camcorder Standard on the Clip and the on the Lens. So Filters and other Lens will fit the Clip. It is easy to cross thread however so you do have to be very carefull!
Great little kit for content creators, art/craft/food/etc bloggers I’m always taking pictures on my phone and while I like my camera, it’s not always easy to bring along the whole camera and case. I’m thrilled with the Macro lens. I tested it out on a few items (a bug, a dime, a flower) and I really like how much detail I can get. It’s like getting an upgrade to my iPhone 6’s camera. You can use the Macro separate, but in order to use wide-angle the two much be attached. It’s easy to mount (clip-on).
Great item! from my perspective I absolutely will recommend this Len to anyone who like iPhone photography. Believe it or not, only two out of all these photos I took I used iPhone version of Lightroom and intense the color a little more and the rest are original. I took the lens off for one of the photo just to have a little fun with it. The macro lens itself has one issue itself to me is that you have to focus it so close to get a sharp view of the item. I tried to pull it s little back but it blurred…