Weanas® Bike Bicycle Handlebar Frame Pannier Front Top Tube Bag Pack Rack X Large Waterproof for iPhone 6 6 Plus Samsung Mobile Phone (Black, For 5.5
Product Feature : * Water resistant polyester material CANNOT BE USED IN THE WATER. * Clear PVC window pouch designed for iPhone Samsung Mobile Phone * PE cotton filling of the main bag body * Both sides have the reflective strip for safe riding at night * Suitable for all type bike Product Specifications :
Product Feature :
* Water resistant polyester material CANNOT BE USED IN THE WATER.
* Clear PVC window pouch designed for iPhone Samsung Mobile Phone
* PE cotton filling of the main bag body
* Both sides have the reflective strip for safe riding at night
* Suitable for all type bike
Product Specifications :
* Color: Red/Black, Blue/Black, Green/Black
* Material: 600D Nylon+PU+PVC
* Dimensions: 19.5 * 10 * 9cm/1.5L
* Weight: 165g
Package Include :
1 * Bike bag
1* Audio Cable(Might not be applicable for all kinds of mobile)
- Clear PVC window pouch design for GPS and operation
- With Audio cable and headphone jack on the back, listen music freely
- for iPhone 6 6Plus Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 Note 3 5.5 inch Mobile Cell Phone
- Both sides have the reflective strip for safe riding at night
- Water resistant polyester material,suitable for all type bike
Not quite as good as custom mount, but it’s cheap, does the job well, and has more space than my saddle wedge too! I wouldn’t say that I’m extatic about this product, and I’ll probably still get a custom case from RokForm or Quadmount or Tigra later on, but this thing definitely does the job… and then some. On top of being able to see/use your phone (I have the Samsung Galaxy S4, which fits well) this also stores everything that would normally go into your saddle wedge. Doesn’t touch my knees when I’m pedaling in the saddle which is nice (I’m over 6ft tall, so long legs) although once I’m off the saddle I…
Overall a good choice For the money, I couldn’t find any thing better than this. I use a USB powered headlight and the USB cable was a little tight getting through the cable hole, but after getting it through it works as expected. The build quality is pretty good and I expect it to last awhile. My only gripe is that it seems to fit a bit loose on the top bar even with the strap pulled tight. It would be nice if the straps were sewn to the middle of the bottom of the bag instead of the edges.
so lame Really wish this hadn’t sucked.. straps don’t have velcro that is well set up so you can’t get it tight enough to not slip around. Headphone extention is finiky and you have to fight with it to get sound. too wide and every time you stand up your knees hit it.. yeah sad.. but for the price I guess it would work on a touring rig alright..