WEme USB 3.0 4-Port Super Speed Hub Powered + BC 1.2 Charging Port to 5V/1.5A for Windows Mobile Devices, iPhone 6/6S, iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, Chrombook, Surface Pro and PC
4-Port USB 3.0 Portable Hub Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a mouse, keyboard, card reader, cell phone or thumb drive, ect. Make your PC with more 4 USB 3.0 port, Support SuperSpeed USB 3.0
4-Port USB 3.0 Portable Hub
Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a mouse, keyboard, card reader, cell phone or thumb drive, ect. Make your PC with more 4 USB 3.0 port, Support SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
High Speed Data Transfer
USB3.0 provides 10 x faster transfer speed than USB2.0. This USB Hub saves your valuable USB 3.0 quota by consolidate 4 x USB 3.0 interfaces to one USB port so you can have more 3.0 peripherals connected simultaneously. It maintains backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices, so feel free to add more to your Mac, Windows or Chrome devices.
With compact size, this 4 port USB 3.0 hub is the right companion for your business trip and travel. You can put it in your pocket or computer bag. It hides easily inside your bag or suitcase. Only take it out when you need to connect additional USB peripherals, like mouse, keyboard, digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives and even printers. Very easy to carry.
BC 1.2 Charging Port Compatible Devices:
Apple: iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus/ 5 / 5s, iPad Pro/ iPad Air/ Air 2, iPad mini/ iPad mini 2
Samsung: Galaxy S6 Edge/ S6/ S5/ S4/ S3, Galaxy Note 4/ 3/ 2/ 1, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Mini, Exhilarate, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Google: Nexus 4/ 5/ 7/ 10
Nokia: Lumia 920, Lumia 1020
– 2.4Ghz wireless devices may not work with USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection
– This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. Devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh, do not connect it to high power-consuming devices, or high-output devices (such as iPad)
1 x 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub
- Compact size and portable, can put it in your pocket or computer bag. Easily add 4 USB 3.0 ports to your Macbook, Laptop, ultrabook and tablet PC Compatible with all Apple, Android, and USB powered devices. Safely use any port for any device with any USB charger cord.
- Build in overvoltage/overcurrent/leakage and short-circuit protection unit. LED indicates activity status. Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe
- No drivers required for Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X 10.10 and above or Chrome OS.Supports hot swapping
- Charging Your Devices While Transmitting Data： Support BC1.2. While you transmitting data or updating your iPad your devices are getting charged.
- Extra Power Supply: The extra microB power interface will provide a steady charging performance for you when connecting high-power devices. Plug your iPad or mobile phone charger and it will start to provide power.
Ok if you know what you are getting This product is ok if you read the description and know what you are getting. From the product description…
Great 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub! This 4-Port USB 3.0 hub is a really good device that resolves the issue with laptops short on USB ports. The build quality on it is good and the cable is thick, yet flexible. Installation was very easy. All you do is plug it up and the computer recognizes it instantly. There is a small white LED below the WEme logo to let you know if the hub is active.
Really nice! Charges my phone so quickly! I didn’t really know what to expect when ordering this, but I actually really really like it. It is perfect for a small extension cord, or if you simply just need more USB outlets. For me, this works more as an extension cord, because near my bed I need a little bit more leg to my cord. It turns out, that this USB extender charges my phone way faster than any other phone cord I’ve ever used. I would say, that it charges my phone 1% for every minute. Usually, my phone cord chargers at about 1%…